About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Cuffs and Collars, Chains and Cains


The cuffs felt soft and strangely reassuring around my ankles and wrists. I tensed experimentally against the bonds, feeling the restrains constraining the separation between each cuff to a matter of inches.

Standing vulnerable in the corner of an unfamiliar room I had time to consider my thoughts and feelings. The strangest sensation I had to come to terms with was how right and comfortable I currently felt.

I had spoken to the couple, a Master and a slave who lived locally, for a couple of weeks on the Internet and had met the slave for a coffee in person previously before arranging a meet. They had been very genuine at all times before and after my arrival at the house, and had made sure I had a safe call in place for security. Even having this as a a safety net, it still surprised me that I was so happy to be bound, constrained and vulnerable to another without any sense of fear or worry. Had they done a good job in assuaging my fears by being so genuine, or was I a touch naive?

I had arrived that afternoon, the slave had greeted me at the door and we chatted over a glass of red wine as I got ready, slipping into what is still my only cute outfit. After putting on my make up we moved to her front room until a knock on the door signalled her Master's arrival.

She went to greet her Master at the door and I loitered in the front room till the door slid open. It was the first time that I had met the Master in flesh, although we had chatted extensively online, he came in to the front room now and we spoke for a few minutes. It was an odd position to be in, dressed up as I was, a table full of cuffs and chains between us, making small talk over a cup of tea.

After a five minutes or so the Master turned to a bag which he'd brought with him and pulled out a cute pink collar with white polka dots. My eye's widened as I saw the pretty leather object and positively purred inside as he slit it around my neck, a matching leash dangling down. He then slide the cuffs around my wrists and ankles and, after checking that I'd made my safe call, attached my hands behind my back with a carrabina through the cuffs.

Tugging on the leash He brought my to my feet and then led me around the table on the leash. I loved the feeling of being led around like a pretty pet, especially after the Master cuffed my ankles together restricting my movement to a hobble. The experience made me glow happily inside. After asking me to kneel the Master picked up a camera and kindly took some pictures of me, some of which you can see on my blog. I only wish I'd fixed my hair better!

He also took me through to the bedroom where on the wall was a rack of different floggers, whips and other implements to which the Master gave me a guided tour. The Master went trough several of the objects, demonstrating the finer nuances of each on my arm or other parts of my body. The one that I enjoyed the most was what he referred to as a pizza cutter (although I was told since that that was just his joke and its real name was a "wartenberg wheel") This he used on my back and chest, the tiny teeth biting my soft flesh was strangely exhilarating and I found my eye closing and my breath shallowing as I let the sensation was over me.

Shorty after that I was getting better acquainted with some of the other items. The Master had me bending over a chair, my head down and my backside pointed up in the air as a riding crop explored my intimate areas. Then with a crack the crop came down and hit me. Six times, three on each cheek. I'm still trying to work out how I felt about the experience, did I enjoy the pain, or was it more a sense of wanting to be pleasing and take the punishment that excited me.

Time was getting on, and after having me bend over her knee and pointing out the location of the painsubs "sweet spot" by use of spanking, it was time for me to leave :( . The Master undid the restraints, the thought of undoing them myself even with my hands free seemed strangely foreign, and the slid the collar off from around my neck. I felt a sense of sadness knowing that the experience -for now- was over. The Master kindly handed my the collar and said that I could keep it if I wish. I was so happy as I looked down at the pretty pink object in my hand, noticing a small name tag in the shape of a heart I turned it over and read my own name written there. I nearly cried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a hot encounter!
It's so rare to find a t-girl who's young, pretty and into BDSM.
You're fabulous!