About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Monday 8 December 2008

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage



Ha, too funny! I swear I didn't fiddle with this honest! I do however find it quite funny that the programme I used seemed to think I was asian (or should be asian perhaps.) It's actually quite a compliment as I do find asian women -and especially asian ladyboys- have a beauty I can only dream of. I've always said if somone had given me the choice to have been a girl at the start I would have deffinatly taken it, and if they'd offered me the oppertunity to have been an asian girl i would have bitten their hand off!

As complimentary as it is I'm not going to take it seriously, I don't think I'm going to get mistaken for Hamasaki Ayumi or Otsuka Ai walking down the street any time soon. So any thoughts? Do you think I *could* pass as a girl, or even pass as an asian girl? When I was in Japan, and before i changed to this current name I used the last name 'Suzuki' for some unknown reason and even after people saw my pictures I still, on occasion, got asked if I was Japanese or half Japanese, so maybe it isn't quite as far fetched as I might think?

No comments: