About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Monday 1 December 2008

New Pics!

I had a wonderfully fun few hours this morning, finally, for the first time in weeks I had the house all to myself and was able to try out my new corset and wig and take some new photos. I always find that in order to get one relatively cute pic I have to take at least ten others. So you can guess how many pictures I had to take to get twenty that I was reasonably happy with. I would have probably have taken more, but unfortunately the batteries on my camera -which were new and fully charged- ran out. I have more pics on my flickr page which I'll try to put a link up once I figure it out....

2 comments:

Keliana said...

wow, you are fast becoming my numero uno tgirl! i fell off my chair! did the camera run out AFTER more sexy shots or before? :-)

Clauselot said...

Well, the score is now on 7,3 which in my opinion is to low. You deserve a big 10!!!