About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Friday 2 January 2009

Resolution


First let me say Happy New Year! to all who read this. I now have 5 readers and I'm up to well over 3000 hits now which is very flattering. So thank you for reading this and taking an interest in my boring-ass life.

So 2009, a make or break year for me maybe. If in twelve months time I'm able to be in a position where I am independent, living in a place where I can come and go as I please without the need for a convincing cover story, and have the freedom to dress where and when I please then I am sure the year will be an unqualified sucess. If, however on the other hand, my situation is little different for how it is now, well, lets hope it does not come to that or else the year might feel to have been a waste.

My plan for the coming year then is as follows:
  • Get a job, preferable one that is in a different town or at least pays enough that I can
  • Get my own place. The chances of actually having a place to myself is perhaps limited, especially if i do move down to London, but providing I'm out of my parents hair I hope to be able to
  • Get out more. It's important for me not to be cooped up in a closet at home, and actually as we speak I'm talking to some people about a possible night out in mancs in the coming month. The more I get out the more I can explore my femininity and perhaps meet people from the BDSM scene also so that I may possible
  • Get Owned. This is not so important as getting out, but my interest in BDSM is something I would also like to explore so it would be nice to get the chance for that as well.
Thrown in the middle of all that is the standard "loose weight" which also might be easier once I move out as then I'll have more control over what I eat. I've been going for jogs lately and have tried to drink less beer (and more girly drinks, malabu coke is my current favorite) so I hope that I'll get more trim if i keep it up.

Oh yes, and in other news I ordered some clothes online so hopefully they'll come soon. I'll write more about that in my next post, and also about my shopping trip to boots to buy some "essentials" but those mis-adventured can wait a little while i think.

No comments: