About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Thursday 15 January 2009

The Rest of the Story


Ok, so I felt a bit of a tease the other day by starting to tell you all about my visit to see Rachel. But I did feel that the blog was getting a bit long and I like to keep these posts short and pithy so as not to bore you all to death. So where did I get up to...

I'd managed to navigate myself past the hazardous school kids, slipped on my wig and found my way to Rachel's door. To be honest I hadn't given too much thought to this moment over the last 24 hours. I think part of the reason I suggested meeting up with such short notice is that I knew if we planned to meet the next week or later that we both might have second thoughts or something else might have come up. This way I had no chance to back out as I knocked on the door.

I'd spoken to Rachel on the phone and seen her on web cam before we met and both helped to make me feel reassured. When she opened the door I knew I'd made the right choice to meet. Rachel was older then me but she had a very sexy and classy look and defiantly knew how to put an outfit together. She invited me in, and being a good English host, offered me a cup of tea.

We sat in her front room and chatted for a while. I was still in my andro outfit -boi jean and jacket with a girl tee and bra on under- and so soon switched to my new dress. It was the first chance I'd gotten to wear it properly. I've put a picture up so that you can see. It's a very pretty classy dress i think although a little figure hugging. That's fine of course if you have a nice figure but mine needs a little bit of work.

I did feel a little over dressed and so I changed into something a little more natural, my girl tee with a blue denim skirt. I looked similar to how I looked in this picture. Unfortunately I didn't have room to take my camera in my bag and I felt it would have been a little rude to have asked Rachel to take some pictures of me, so all pics here were taken after the event.

Before we met I had told Rachel a bit about my sub side and she had admitted to having a Domme side. So after chatting for a little while she suggested that maybe we could play for a little bit. My heart nearly skipped a beat as although I have long dreamed of participating in some D/s play I had never had the opportunity to try anything in real life.

Rachel took me through to her back room and instructed me to kneel down facing the corner. This I did while she disappeared out of the room. The sensation of kneeling felt good to me and I enjoyed holding a submissive position with my hands on the back of my head. After a few minutes Rachel returned, but now with her legs clad in a pair of black knee high boots.

Before we began Rachel had asked what kind of fantasies I had and I had confessed having a puppy girl fantasy. It was in this direction that she now guided me. She forbade me from making eye contact and instructed me to speak only when permitted. These restrictions made me feel even more submissive and at her whim. Not being able to look up at someone but to stare at a fixed spot on the floor made me feel very isolated and on the edge.

Miss Rachel, as I began to think of her, instructed me how to kneeling pleasingly with my hands forward like a puppy and had me crawl across the floor. She instructed me to come to heel and punished me if I was not quick enough or pleasing enough. She spanked me as punishment and although I'd never really thought of being spanked as being a turn on I really enjoyed it as i felt i was being disciplined and trained to be more pleasing and obedient.

She also had me kiss and lick her boots...I feel a bit shy about going into detail here but the whole point of this blog is to talk about my exploration of my femininity and submission so it would be unfair not to go into details. At the same time though I don't want to descend into anything too smutty...just yet...

I leaned down to kiss the toes of her boots and found at once that my hair fell down in the way. Miss Rachel told me to lick her boots and so I did, forced as I was to hold my hair back as I busied myself. I thought I might have felt shame or something doing this but I just felt so happy to obey and I wanted to please Miss Rachel. She instructed me to lick higher and clean all of the boot. The leather felt good under my tongue. Miss Rachel told me that she wanted to feel my tongue through the leather and so I licked harder, forcing my tongue against the leather as I licked up and down.

We finished shortly after that and returned to the front room. Miss Rachel told me just to call her Rachel again and we were back to how things had been before. We talked a little while longer and then I had to leave. I was sad to go and wish we had had longer to play. All in all it was only about 20 mins, but when your a subbie you can't really ask to go on longer then the Domme wishes. I for one loved the experience of D/s play and can't wait to do it again in the future. I hope Miss Rachel enjoyed it also and that we can meet up again soon. Even if it's just for another chat I'll be happy. It felt right to be myself and talk naturally without hiding my "dark secret".

2 comments:

Caged Bunny said...

Hey there

Just read through the blog and I must say you remind me very much of myself a few years ago. I went through the whole transgender thing which evolved into girly/femme boy and eventually settled on guy who likes to dress up because it's fun (but doesn't half look cute ^^)

I do agree wholeheartedly about what you say about the relationship between dom and sub. At least that is how we practice it. In a lasting D/s relationship it must always be a give/give situation where both partners work hard to please the other. I don't think I could submit to somebody I didn't have a fundamental respect for...well if I did it would probably be purely a one off thing to satisfy my own fantasies rather than a mutual experience. Besides the best part of play on many occasions can be the aftercare when you just snuggle up with each other and ride out your emotions together.

Sorry to hear about the job thing, keep looking. Remember everyone has to start somewhere. You could just take something utterly crap just to get on with your life and move out, with the intention of quitting as soon as something decent comes along.

Anyway it seems you are on the cusp of discovering a whole new exciting world, going out and meeting with others who share similar passions. It can be a really magical time where everything else can seem so mundane and meaningless so treasure it and dont be ashamed of it :)

If you want to get more serious about getting to know more about people who do this as part of their everyday lives, I would suggest looking into a local fetish munch. Invite Rachael along and see if you can make some friends there together.

Anyway keep up the blog and I'll catch you online sooner or later

All the best

Aleks
xx

Captain Nick Hanslett said...

Very honest down to earth and well written, had you been a pupil of mine (yes I did teach for a while) then I would have given you an A+.

You have a very good attitude with an acceptance of what you will probably need to make a permanent part of your life in the future. I do hope that you find that fine balance which is a prerequisite in such a relationship.

Speaking as someone who has always been in a position of trusting control it is no wonder the whole idea of a subdued, conforming, eager to please puppy girl is so appealing.

I must admit I may be slightly bias on the who 'puppy training' front though. There can be nothing more satisfying than caring for a doting pet with cocker spaniel eyes and I should know I had a real one as a child.

Well done - good girl.

Captain Nick Hanslett
nickhanslett@ymail.com