About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Back in the UK

Wow, everything went quiet for a bit back there didn’t it? I was about to start up a new blog with a clean start but then I got reading this one and realised it would be a shame not to continue. However, then I realised that I had nearly forty posts from way back to 2008, 23 followers and over 36000 hits. 36000. I had to double check as I figured I’d added an extra 0 but no. 36. Thousand. That’s a hell of a lot of hits!

Anyway, even though most of those followers have probably dropped by the way side and the majority of those hits probably came months and months ago, it seemed a little daft to start a new account especially when the goal of this blog was to chart my progress. Sadly, there has not been too much of that since the last post. Those who have dipped into the recesses of the blog will know that back in 2008 I was living with my parents while I was busy job hunting and on the cusp of gaining the independence required to explore my t-shaped world. Sadly, writing this nearly two years later, I find myself in much the same predicament...

I have spent the last 9 months in Peru volunteering. It was my hope that I could dodge the recession while gaining the skills required to finally get that job in London; or Manchester, or Milton Keynes or wherever would take me! Well, it might happen, it might not, but like last time I will make sure that I take whatever opportunities come my way. Yes, I might not be able to explore as fully as I’d like, but I’ll be buggered if I’ll sit on my arse moping about!

No comments: