About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Monday 31 May 2010

Gaydar


One of the most popular personal sites for people of an alternative sexual pursuasion is Gaydar, a same sex personal site. I think I've had a profile on there before but it's been a while so I thought I'd make a new one now that I'm back in the UK. As well as the regualar Gaydar site for gay men there is also Gaydargirls which is aimed for gay women. There is no gaydartg as of yet however so I decided to join both.

I'm not sure what gay men would think of somone dressing like a girl posting on their site, or if gay women would have any problems with a boi in a dress appearing on theirs, but if they're were any problems I have yet to hear of it. And really, if you don't like my profile no one has to write me. I think for the most part though people won't mind.

It does lead me to thinking however what it is I'm looking for in a partner. I think the most fundamental thing, even before we start talking about the sex or gender, is that the person accepts me as who I am. I would love to be in the position to be in a loving relationship especially if I know that being transgendered was not only something accepted but desired even. Despite what my mum thinks (who feels tgs are something people either poke fun at or beat up) I think they're are people out they're who like the different attrabutes that a transgendered woman can bring to a relationship.

I don't like being steriotyped and try not to do the same to others, so its important to acknowlage that they're are as much range in men and woman as there are in transgendered people, but I do belive that they're are people out there who are more attracted to tg's the less. It would be nice to find a bf or gf from these sites but I'm equally happy to make more friends.

No comments: