About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Saturday 29 May 2010

Indulgence

I feel very lucky that there is such a good munch going on in my town. I'm not quite sure what I would do with myself if I didn't have this outlet readily available. As well as a chance to get out, sit in a pub and talk about kink; it is sometimes the one oppertunity I have a month to get out dressed. I was very happy to hear then that not only did I have a munch to go to this month, but also that there would be a club night taking place in the same bar for me to go to.

This was infact the third or fouth kinky club night that had been organised by the nice people from the local munch, but my overseas galavanting of the last year has meant that I unfortunatly missed the previous ones. So this was my chance to see how things panned out in my own little berg.

I must admit that I am not especially experienced when it comes to organised club nights. I had been to a few t-focused ones, one in Leeds and BNO down in MK; and to a couple that were more kinky such as Lash and the club night after BBB. I think these are often smaller scale events where people come for the night as opposed to just a drink like you would get from a regular bar. Compared to these limited experience the night stood up very favorable.

I'm not sure what the final head count was but there was excess of thirty people when I arrived, most of which I didn't know. There was still a good number of the munch crowed however that I felt like I knew the majority of people. The club, like the munch, takes place in the first floor of one of the local bars, an old building with charecter (which i like) but sadly needs some work to keeping out the freezing cold! The main area is devided into three sections by wooden partitions, the central area being used for seating and the two side wings were filled with an assortment of bondage apparatus kindly brought from Nemesis in Manchester.

The aparatus however wasn't getting much use, I guess you need to have a certain amount of confidence and know a few people to strap yourself into a set of stocks and present your behind. Still, there organisers had thought of everything it seemed.

Forms were handed out to put forward yourself into the slave auction. I am not sure if funds were being raised for charity to cover event cost/ provide goodies for the future, i'll have to ask. Its an interesting idea but one I'm not necessarily sure about as it seems to me Dom/mes are more likely to bid then subbies meaning half of the people there were almost expected to pay while the other half where less likely. I certainly didn't put any bids in although I did fill out a form.

I'm not sure how much I went for or if there were more then one bid put in for me. Everyone was 'sold' it seemed which certainly implies that perhaps sympathy bids existed. I know that the lady who ended up 'winning' me certainly bidded for three other people. Still, it took nothing away from my enjoyment as I was led to the stocks and told to strip to my panties.

The Mistress took out a violet want and used a number of seperat attachement to tease my body. I wasn't sure how to react however as actually it just felt quite nice for the most part. The only exception being when she ran it over my nipple with just make me squirm a little bit. Later I saw her using it on somone else who was wriggling all over the place. Not sure if that means I have a higher pain threshold or just that the Mistress had found a higher setting on the dial.

The evening, and in fact the whole day (which was the same day as the pony play meet) seemed to go very quickly sadly unfortunatly and I wish I had had the oppertunity to talk to a few more people (and indeed try out a few more of the toys) but it was very enjoyable catching up with alot of people and I look forward to the next event.

No comments: