About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Thursday 1 July 2010

40 000 Hits!!!

Ok, I'll admit maybe 50 000 hits is probably a better milestone....but I just couldn't wait! Thank you to everyone who has visited my website and an especial thank you to the ones who keep coming back! Please continue to do so and I promise I'll try and keep things interesting.

I think most of those 'visitors' have come from people visiting different pages however as since I hooked up Google Analytics to my site on the 22nd of May I have only actually recorded 1356 visitors, although that in itself is pretty good in a little over then a month!

As we're quoting statzies, here are a few more:
  • The majority of visitors (621) have come from the UK with over 300 coming from London alone. Manchester, Edinburgh and Birmingham follow but those three have only 74 hits combined.
  • The second most represented country is the USA with 410 hits arriving from 45 different states. New York (64) and California (35) are where most visitors hale from.
  • Visitors have come from 64 different countries with Germany (62), Australia (32) and France (32) all having good showing.
  • The average time spent looking at the site is a little over 2 minutes (02:01) with 80% of those being from new visitors.
  • The 1356 visitors have views a combined 3772 pages meaning that on average each individual hit covers 2.78 pages.
  • The most popular day was June 13th when 120 people viewed the site.
  • Nearly half (48%) of traffic was directed from HungAngels.com, a shemale/tg appreciation community site. 119 people have come across from the link in my tvchix page while 145 have come from blogger links (which I wonder if that means me clicking on the page to see how many new hits I have....)
So yeah, 40 000 hits, whooot whoooot whoooo! Thank you very much for your visit and I hope I'll see more of you in the future.

Aimee

No comments: