About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Saturday 3 July 2010

Help! Shoe Conundrum!

My dress for Sparkle came the other day so yay! For under 30 quid on ebay it is most impressive, a pretty colour, a snug fit and with a pretty mesh design. I'm definitely happy! The only problem now is shoes...

While it is true that I do comfortably own more girl shoes then boy shoes I am saddened to admit that they aren't all the perfect fit. It's a hard thing to do, to perk up the courage to march into a mainstream store and start trying on shoes and so unfortunately, more often then not, I have resorted to buying some shoes that I bought from the hip, or that I bought from ebay.

I have this one lovely pair that are 4 inch patent leather MJs that I love. However the only pair is that when I asked for a size 6.5 they sent me a size 10. Admittedly it was a US size 10 which I guess is UK 9 (maybe) but they are still too big, and while I can walk in them, I do not think clopping around in too big shoes is going to impress the sparkle judges.

I have another pair of shoes that are practical if unspectacular but fit snugly. The heel, no more then three inches, is easy to walk in and they are the kind of shoe you could happily wear for hours. The only draw back it, that while mostly black, there is a thin line of white running around the edge. If I'm wearing a red and black dress surly that white is going to jump out a mile. Plus they're no where near as sexy as the four inches, but then at least I can walk in them naturally.

The only other option is to go and buy some new shoes, and while normally I do not require much persuasion my bank account is so empty it echos. Can I really justify buying another pair of shoes? And if I did where would I get them from if I can't trust ebay and don't fancy walking into a store to try them on?

No comments: