About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Sunday 30 November 2008

Visual Aspirations


I had a very nice talk with Keliana last night about how i hope to look. The picture here is one of her suggestions for the look i might aspire too. I've never been a blond but given my fair complexion may it is something i should consider. The look here is quite different to the prospective look i posted a few days ago, with softer more feminine styles chosen over a more trendy outfit. I think i'll defiantly need to try both to find out which is more me, but any comments are welcome.

Keliana and i swapped many pics last night and it was nice to know that we share so many similar ideas. One of the common ideas was an attraction to completely femme boys, that is to say, boys with slender smooth feminine bodys, possibly with pierced belly buttons and long nails, but no hint of breasts. A boy with a perfectly flat chest whose chooses a feminine form. I love this look so much and I think it is what I aspire to most of all.

I need to start at once really as my current figure, though petite, is not quite as slim as i should like. It is a little difficult while living at home but when i move i shall have to get my diet right to achieve the right figure. i keep my body smooth already, but Keliana suggested that i might get waxed when i make my move and this is an idea i like very much. As well as her suggestion to go shopping. I hope to have only girl clothes in my wardrobe so even when in boi mode i can achieve a more androgynous femme look.

I find out about my job in the next few days and so am crossing all my extremities that i'll get it so that i can move down and start working on my dream.

No comments: