About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Monday 14 June 2010

Lash II


Well I've finally managed to get a pick up after all these weeks of promising. Ok, admittedly it's not the best pic, it’s a little small and my eyes are closed (not that you could really tell from the size of the file) but at least it is a picture all the same.

The picture was taken at Lash, a fetish night that happens in Manchester once a month and which I have blogged about once before previously. A larger version can be seen on Lash's website http://www.clublash.com/imgs/photos/2010/June/slides/DSC07202.html.

I wasn't sure if I was going until quite late. My friend six, who I know from the Chester munch, asked me if I was going and as I had nothing planned and she (it turned out) had two free tickets I thought that I might as well go.

I was busy during the day so we didn't get into Manchester until the early evening. We checked into our hotel, the place where I'll be staying for Sparkle, and I went upstairs to get changed before going out that evening. I had been a bit rushed in getting packed and so I just had a very basic outfit, a short red checked skirt which I wore with my red corset, shug and the boots I'd recently bought from BBB. It's an outfit I've worn a lot before and I defiantly know I need to get some new clothes.

After a drink or two in the bar we went across to the club which is only around the corner. We had met a couple in the hotel bar and there were another couple in the club who we knew, but for the most part I didn't know anyone in the club. A club night is quite different to a private party like some of the ones I have been to at the barn. The music is good and there is always at least a couple of people on the dance floor but it's always a little bit more difficult to strike up a conversation.

After a couple of hours (and a couple of drinks) I ended up talking to a tgirl called Si. At least I think she was a t-girl but it was a little difficult to tell. Si had a wonderful figure, a really cute skirt and some killer heels. But at the same time s/he wasn't wearing any make up that I could notice and had no bra or padding to give the impression of breasts. You get a whole range of people dressing, some want to be seen a blokes in skirts and others hope to be seen a girls. Si was somewhere in between so I wasn't sure how to refer to her.

Si mentioned that she was into shibari so I was quick as always to leap at any opportunity to get tied up. Lash has a play room which was empty for the most part of the night so we went through and played with an A-Frame. Si gave me a top tie, a loop of rope that bound the breasts nice and tight. After that though things get a little blurry and I'm not sure how many glasses of wine I had. I know that we did some CP too because my bottom is still aching a little bit and i think it was with some kind of cane or crop. It felt nice at the time whatever it was.

No comments: