About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Sunday 27 June 2010

Little Black Dress


Sparkle is only two weeks away now so I guess I better start the search for the classic LBD. Most of my wardrobe generally leans towards the goth/alternative part of the spectrum and I rarely go for the 'girly girl' look. The one exception of course is when I tried on an elegant corset for a photo shoot, but how good that looked took even me by surprise!

I've started looking through ebay, amazon and someone kindly recommended asos and they're seems to be some choices there. Due to my finances at the moment I'm having to limit my budget to under £25 so I shall have to see what I can find. Still, I'm collecting possibilities and will keep you up dated regarding what I choose.

No comments: