About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Sunday 20 June 2010

Rope Bunny

The local munch has been having themed events of late which has been working really well. I am more then happy to sit down in a pub with a group of others and chat about BDSM related things but having a specific topic or theme to the munch add a focus as well as an opportunity to ask questions about things you may not have done. It also enables people to remember specific munches as opposed to everything merging together.

This months munch was rope themed and as many of my readers already know, they're are few things I enjoy more then being tied up. The workshop was led by a Dom from North Wales who brought a variety of different ropes which soon piled up on the table beside him. I tried not to be overly eager and give other people a chance to volunteer as demo bunny but it wasn't long before I found myself sitting on a stool with my hands tied behind my back.

I think there is something about the constriction of rope bondage that appeals to me. I like the fact that you are giving control over to another person and just the feel of the tightness of the rope against you're skin. The aesthetics are also very important to me and I was happy to have some photos taken to demonstrate the work.

We did a basic harness and arm bind and then I decided I should try and let someone else have a go so I hopped off the stool and got to admire watching the construction of a rope corset arm binder. One of the girls from the munch has a scarily high pain tolerance, some of the things she goes through would break me but she just giggles. The rope master placed a series of ties down both her arms before threading another rope through the looks like a corset. He then pulled them in so that the girls arms were squeezed back behind her back. She, of course, just giggled as her hand slowly turned purple.

She was find in the end of course, we always look out for each other and the munch is a very safe environment for trying out new things. Given the choice she would have probably happily stayed bound like that for longer but as her hands were now a darkening puce we thought it best not to let her.

It is an interesting point about the subbie mentality though and something Dom/mes should be aware of. We don't always know whats best for us and so Dom/mes should always be thinking about what is in the best interest of the subbie they are using and how much they can really take....more on this in a future blog...

No comments: