About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Monday 24 November 2008

Getting Dressed for the Day




Since returning from Japan in the summer I've been living back at my parent place. I get on very well with my parents, although I haven't quite gotten around to telling them I'm tg just yet, and this makes opportunities to dress a little difficult as I wouldn't generally want them to find discover my open thoughts on gender by walking in on me in a skirt. Today however, was one of the rare occasions when I got to dress without worry of being interrupted.

This was doubly exciting as it was my first real opportunity to try out the corset and the wig that I got when I was in Manchester. I currently find myself sitting on the kitchen table on my lap top, a sex black corset with a red ribbon down the middle clinching my sides into a more feminine frame. This corset was only cheap and so there are no hooks to put it together and I had to squeeze into it and then tie it up. The only way to do this was from behind so the knots were not easy. I was so proud when i got them done! To go with this i have a cute short checked skirts which i have matching panties for, as well as some fishnets and sexy 4" heels. The whole look is totally yummy that I've been staring in the mirror all morning. The only problem sadly, is my face.

That's not to say I'm particularly ugly (although I'll be the first to admit that I'm no stunner) but as a boi (and remember I've said I'm happy being a boi in the past) I look quite dashing with a beard. As I have interviews and stuff this week I've felt that I've had to keep the beard which of course, naturally clashes with my cute outfit.

So sadly no pic of how cute I look today - although I do promise to have one of this outfit up asap- but I've put up a slightly older picture that I took a month or so ago as compensation. I hope that will do for now, and I look forward -as much as you do I'm sure- to taking more and sexier pics soon.

1 comment:

Keliana said...

Hi Penny, I would LOVE to tie your corset for you next time!