About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Prospective Look #1?

I must admit, for better or worse, I do -on occasion- look at naught pictures. Although for me most of the time when I look at pictures it always makes me think "I wish I looked like that" or "I wish that was happening to me" if its a particularly naught picture. *whistles nonchalantly*

I don't normally save pictures, but on occasion -when I see a pose, outfit, or look- I save it as something to aspire too. This picture with the post is one I came across today. I love the way she looks so much, the funky hair, the sex piercing and the awesome outfit. I wonder how close to that look i could get? I think my skin tone is quite similar, both of us are very pale, and wigs can do wonders. So I thought I'd post this to give some idea of what i aspire to.

2 comments:

Keliana said...

Hey Penny, you'll look HOT in this! How about posting some pictures soon in this outfit?

Aimee Piper said...

I need to find one as cute. want to come shopping with me when i move down and we can look for it? i really love the look.