About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Thursday 20 November 2008

Red Sky in the Morning....


I got to see the dawn this morning. The depressng thing was I'd already been awake for two hours before the sun decided to show up! The sky was red as the sun rose, an omen for the day?

So today was the big interview was today. I got up at 6, was out of the house for 7 and didn't get back home till 10. All for an interview from 11:30-12:30. Anyway, it seemed to go as well as could be expected although my lack of experience could prove to be a fatel floor. How I hate these catch 22 experiences. I can't get a job becuase I have no experience and I can't get experience becuase I can't get a job! Saying that, I am doing voluntary work so I am being proactive, but is it going to be enough? I'll find out about the job next week so fingers crossed. If I don't get it I might have to pester Keliana about that PA position she mentioned.

Oh yeah, and I figured out what red sky in the morning means.....theres clouds dummy.

No comments: