About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Tuesday 25 November 2008

A Little Extra Pocket Money


I had a second interview for the London job yesterday, its down to me and one other person now which is very nerve wracking. I went down to London to meet the team and have a look about and the other person will go down next week which means that I have to wait until then until I know. So fingers and toes crossed.

I'm really excited about the prospect of moving down even though this is only a low paid entry level job, but the prospect of living, working, and partying in London is too good to pass up even if I have to consider getting a second job to bring in a little extra pocket money.

This might not be too bad actually as I've always liked the idea of working in a bar, especially a tgurl bar. It would be fun to have somewhere to go and meet people on a regular basis and actually get paid to dress up and be convincing. It's something I'll defiantly look into if I hear back positively in the next week. I'm sure I've spoken to people in the past from tgurl bars who were looking for bar girls. If anyone knows of any vacancies let me know.

1 comment:

Keliana said...

mmmmmm, I have been to quite a few in Shinjuku in Tokyo and the tgirls behind the bar is always gorgeous so you'll fit the bill! If there isn't one maybe we'll start one in London!