About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Saturday 22 November 2008

London Calling


I got a phone call from the job I went for! Ok, so it turns out the want me to go back to London next Tuesday for a second interview, but it means that they like me enough to consider me for the job. It turns out its between me and another person who has the interview the day before. The last slot is always the best place to be so I think I've got a very good chance of getting it.

I'm so excited at the prospect of moving down to London, getting my own space and a chance to meet new people, and of course the oppertunity to dress and go out as I please. I still have a long way to go, and theres no guarentee that I'll even get this job. But the light of London are on the horizon.

No comments: