About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Monday 24 November 2008

Things somone really should have told you

I like lists :) especially funny ones. I've decided to start this list entitled 'Things someone really should have told you' about some things I've come across on my adventures through netland that really wish people were aware of, such as:

#1 PVC can make you look fat. Especially if you are fat. If you are fat, especially if you're especially fat, you probably should think again about wearing PVC.

#2 I would rather see your face then your penis. Now I have nothing against penis's per se (is that the plural of penis? Penisi? Penises?) and I'm sure that your particular penis would rank highly on my all time list of penisi should I be inclined to write one (I like list, but not that much) but really, if you're going to approach me in a chat room I'd be much more likely to talk to you if your profile had a nice face shot rather then a nice head shot.

#3 So your cd/tv/tranny/tg go you, wave your freak flag high girl. But you should know this, you don't *always* have to dress like a 15 year old slut. Now dressing like a 15 year old slut can be sexy, particular if you have a nice figure and can get away with it. But it can also be a little bit iccy too if you are in your mid forties and can't quite get away with it. Now I'm not going to prescribe what people should or should not wear (i can feel the hate mail piling into my in-tray as i speak) but if your one of those who can't quite get away with the jail bate street walker look there is allot you can do by wearing clothes that are perhaps more fitting to your natural grace.

#4 If you IM me repeatedly in a chat room and I don't answer, this can mean one of two things. First, I am away and will get back to you at once when I have the time. Or secondly, "Fuck off and leave me alone you perverted hairy panty clad creep.


*This list will be updated*

*Disclaimer* It is not my intention to single anyone out or be especially offensive to people. These views were written tongue in cheek and from a humorous angle. There are of course many exceptions to what I have said and were written in a lazy casual way without anyone in mind and without any intention to offend. All criticism is welcome, but please deliver it in a mature and friendly manner as I don't want any flame wars. Thank you

No comments: