About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Job Interview

Tomorrow is going to be a big day. I've been hoping to find a job down in London for the past three months and tomorrow I have my first interview! I'm not expecting to get the job necessarily, it is my first interview after all, but I'm hoping I might all the same!

Since getting back to the country in July I've been staying at my parents. As much as I love them I've still to get around to tell them that I'm tg (and still unsure if they *really* need to know) and so the chances to dress and express my femme side are few and far between. The prospect of getting a job in London far away from home is therefore doubly exciting.

I wouldn't move to London just to get a chance to dress of course, but the chance to start a career, live in a city like London *and* the opportunity to dress is too good to pass up. So wish me luck, if not in this job in the next, and who know in a few months maybe we'll be bigging it up together in London town.

On another not I hope you like this picture I chose to represent my interview. Its actually pretty close to what I'm going to wear tomorrow, a cute white shit, black top and with a nice professional looking leather folder. Sadly I won't look as pretty as the girl in the picture, but give me a little more time ;)

No comments: