About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Monday 17 November 2008

Hanging out in Manchester


Three of my favorite things in life are chatting over coffee, shopping for clothes, and going to the movies, and today was one of those rare occasions where I got to do all there. And with the added bonus of doing it with a really cool chick too.

One of the websites I like to hang out on is www.tvchix.com. It's a pretty standerd tg and-all-that chat room with its fair share of weirdo's, perverts, and crazy people (none of which are necessarily negative) and also the odd person who seems cool and resonably normal. Or at least close enough to normal that you wouldn't be worried about never being heard from again if you went to meet them. And Jess is one such person.

We'd been chatting for a few weeks and had camed enough times to know that the other person wasn't some deranged fifty year old psychotic with a handful of random tgurl pics. So as I wasn't working on Monday we decided to meet and hang out. I had a really good time with Jess, she's a recent post-op and a really funky lady so it was cool to hang out even if i did have to turn up in boi mode. I'm a long way of being able to walk the streets fully dressed in gurl clothes, but it was nice going about the town with someone who knows who I am. I managed to buy a cute corset in a funky store they have there and Jess let me pike her old wig as she has no use for it any more. I can't wait to get the chance to try them on and take some more piccies. Which of course I will post forthwith.

love ya
Penny

No comments: