About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Aimee a young t-something from the UK. This blog charts my exploration of certain things that are of interest to me, most notably exploring my femininity and my interest in BDSM and all that fun stuff. Please enjoy my blog and let me know any thoughts and comments you have.

Sunday 16 November 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog! whooo hoooo, yay! and all that jazz.

Hello everyone I'm Penny and I guess I'll just start of by telling you, my readers, a little about me and give a few disclaimers. Sorry about the disclaimers, but I'm a very confused/confusing person and so it's probably best that you understand where I'm coming from from the start.

So I'm Penny, a 25 y/o t-something from the UK. No I don't really get all the transgender definitions and everyone seems to have a different take on what the different labels mean. As I have no great desire to pigeon hole myself I'll tell you a bit more about myself and you can make up any labels you like if that's what floats your boat.

I was born and live as a boy, and I'm happy with that, although in the back of my mind I've always wondered what it would be like to be a girl. I remember dressing up and playing with my little ponies as a child, finding the Internet and telling people I was a girl (very bad, lying is not nice *slap on the wrist*) until I realised THERE IS ANOTHER WAY!

I started chatting to people online and got more comfortable with that female part of me. I enjoyed people knowing who I really was and being cool with that. I don't think I'd consider a sex change any time soon (as I said I'm happy being a boy) but I want to explore being a girl too.

Essentially that's what this blog is (or will be) my exploration as a 21st Century Child.

1 comment:

Keliana said...

Hi Penny

Let me be the first to congratulate you on starting your blog. You are a kool kiddo and I look forward to following your femboi adventures!